Sunday, May 24, 2009

Decorating with orchids





Another yellow flower

Another yellow flower


Columbine

pollen-flowers posted a photo

latestpicturesgallery036.jpg
visiting the Holland markets - it's a flowerfest! - latestpicturesgallery036.jpg



beetography
Chinodoxa

Chinodoxa



Image338.jpg
Flower - Image338.jpg

Flower


flower.jpg
Red Flower - flower.jpg



Flower

flower.jpg
flower - flower.jpg


atheana

atheana's photo


pollen-flowers posted a photo

036-5.jpg
chair covers by gemma@ bows hire ( see our pollen directory) - 036-5.jpg


Yellow  flowers

Yellow flowers


atheana
DCF 1.0

DCF 1.0


beetography
DSCN1479.jpg

DSCN1479.jpg



Keywords:


It's press day at the show and the designers have put final touches to their gardens, and are awaiting the verdict of the judges. I've picked out some e xhibitors and designers that I think are going to do rather well.

In order to see this content you need to have both Javascript enabled and Flash installed. Visit BBC Webwise for full instructions. If you're reading via RSS, you'll need to visit the blog to access this content.



White-Flower.jpg
White Flower - White-Flower.jpg


pollen-flowers posted a photo

DSCN0436.jpg
our new marquee range - DSCN0436.jpg


I'm really pleased with my garden it's turned out even better than I'd hoped. There are lots of special features that I'm hoping the visitors will enjoy. I'll be on the garden all week to tell them all about it. The BBC crew caught up with me on Sunday morning just after I'd finished, and I gave them a guided tour. I hope you like it.

In order to see this content you need to have both Javascript enabled and Flash installed. Visit BBC Webwise for full instructions. If you're reading via RSS, you'll need to visit the blog to access this content.


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment