Sunday, August 30, 2009

Flowering of scholasticism in europe





Looking back over the week I think the show has been another great success.

During my more 'sane' moments this week, these are some of the things which gave me most pleasure, in addition to the floral marquee. I particularly admired the flower beds - especially Noah's Ark and the Stoke on Trent to Patagonia bed.

The Visionary Gardens, although not my personal favourites were very much a talking point. I think the category could potentially be extended - even if it is a bit 'Emperor's New Clothes'.

samyoud_writing.jpgA real highlight for me has been the introduction of the Fruit and Vegetable section, which inspired a great deal of interest among adults and children alike. I hope this section returns and extends next year!

By the way, this is where you could often find me this week, writing my blog in the shelter for rain or sunshine in the Tatton Tent!'

So as 4pm and the great sell off approaches, it's 'hold on to your plants', watch out for walking hanging baskets and here we go for next year!


Another yellow flower

Another yellow flower


beetography
alloe-DSC_7874.jpg

alloe-DSC_7874.jpg



High brush grass during dry season - northern Cambodia.
In album Nature pictures

Asim Shah posted a photo:

pretty


Yellow  flowers

Yellow flowers


Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flowers


daisies.jpg
Daisies - daisies.jpg


Robert Nyman
Like, flowers

Like, flo  wers


beetography
iris-DSC_3394.jpg

iris-DSC_3394.jpg




Keywords:


White flowers with blurred background

White flowers with blurred background





High brush grass during dry season - northern Cambodia.
In album Nature pictures

Beautiful full blossom pink hibiscus flower. Philippines are a flower country and among others with abundant hibiscus flowers of many shapes, color variations and blossom variations. From simple blossom to full blossom. The pink hibiscus variety with full blossom is my most favorite hibiscus flower!
In album Most beautiful
Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment