Monday, June 22, 2009

Daffodil faqbric






Form with five side, that presented the star shaped. And this purple colour Flower, also has the unique thing, in the middle, has something like the frozen ice...




Flower

atheana
DCF 1.0

DCF 1.0




Keywords:



Copyofspiral.jpg
coffee art flower - Copyofspiral.jpg


pollen-flowers posted a photo

latestpicturesgallery032.jpg
new crystal candelabras on the way to Pollen - latestpicturesgallery032.jpg



Gerti\'s garten

Gerti\'s garten


beetography
grapehyacinth-DSC_1568.jpg

grapehyacinth-DSC_1568.jpg


beetography
bleedinghearts-DSC_1670.jpg

bleedinghearts-DSC_1670.jpg


Left a very drowsy clutch of children in their pj's as I waved goodbye on Thursday morning thinking, why am I doing this???

Managed to get back to Hampton Court in about four hours and arrived on site knowing immediately why I was doing this. First problem, strange change in levels needed resolving, second problem weird dimensions on the slate setts, third problem who's buying the much needed bacon butty's today? All resolved within the hour.
Then I discovered that the beautiful Ficus carica (fig) was on its way. Its delivery out of the lorry was quite an experience (a tamer version of childbirth springs to mind) but we did it without any casualties.
It is amazing and well worth travelling back from Cumbria for, it's a lot bigger than the one at Chelsea this year, not that I'm comparing.
Seven back breaking hours later and the wildflower meadow is in and looking beautiful. I managed to get away at 3.30pm but hit the Friday night M25 so didn't get home till 10.30pm and missed my husband playing saxophone at my children's school fund-raising do. They're celebrating 150 years and in the auction of promises I had offered a free garden design. It raised a good price in my absence but they'll have to wait till this is all over!


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment