Friday, June 5, 2009

Daisy duck toys





flowers.jpg
flowers - flowers.jpg


I'm really pleased with my garden it's turned out even better than I'd hoped. There are lots of special features that I'm hoping the visitors will enjoy. I'll be on the garden all week to tell them all about it. The BBC crew caught up with me on Sunday morning just after I'd finished, and I gave them a guided tour. I hope you like it.

In order to see this content you need to have both Javascript enabled and Flash installed. Visit BBC Webwise for full instructions. If you're reading via RSS, you'll need to visit the blog to access this content.


atheana
DCF 1.0

DCF 1.0


Gerber Daisy Close-Up

Asim Shah posted a photo:

yellow


Gerber Daisy Close-Up

P1010056.jpg
Flower - P1010056.jpg


Flower-Green.jpg
Flower Green - Flower-Green.jpg



If love waits for a father - then all work is but a foreplay.

If anything else but most sincere and sweetest love waits for a hard working man and father, then he may prefer to keep on working until late night as work may be more pleasant than a nogging wife or crying children.

To work for a loving family however is but a pleasure all life long. Th esmiling eyes of happy children and the sweet sparkling eyes of his lover-wife makes all work feel like a foreplay to strenghten the love between 2 lovers and their family.
In album Fathers Day
Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment